Welcome to the official TEDx Jeddah Knowledge School YOUTH Event.
We are delighted to have you, and hope that you have an enjoyable and memorable experience. In order to ensure that all attendees have a positive experience, we kindly ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Respect the venue and leave the space clean.
2. Mobile phones should be left on silent mode during the event.
3. Photography or any form of filming is not permissible during the event.
4. All Attendees are expected to follow the code of conduct, any misdemeanor during the event, such as disturbance or disruption of the speaker, will result in penalization.
5. Any questions or comments should be expressed in a polite and respectful manner.
6. All attendees are expected to arrive between 13:00-14:00, otherwise you will not be authorized to enter the event, and it ends at 7:00 pm.
7. Early refunds are granted if requested, however, any requests submitted less than 48 hours before the event will NOT be granted.
8. TEDx Jeddah Knowledge School in an exclusive event, therefore only students from Jeddah Knowledge School are permitted to enter, any Non-JKS students will not be permitted to enter. Their ticket held will be deemed invalid and they will not receive a refund.
9. Students from Grade 10-12 are permitted to attend, any students below the 10th grade will not be permitted to enter, nor entitled to a refund.
10. Seating arrangements are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.
11. Acknowledgment that the entirety of TEDx Jeddah knowledge school Youth will be filmed, meaning that Attendees will be visible in pictures and videos shared publicly;
12. Adherence to the dress code for this event, which are composed of black plain abaya with black pants and white shirt underneath it for the females, and a thobe for the males, otherwise you will not be permitted into the event.
13. All attendees must carry their school ID card as well as the ticket otherwise they will not be permitted into the event.
14. Entrance should be through gate 5 only.
15. This is a non-profit event.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to having you join us for an unforgettable day of learning and collaboration!
The JKS TEDx Jeddah Knowledge school Youth Team