It is our expectation that our students will acquire an appropriate balance of content, knowledge, and process skills, that will serve them well in a constantly changing world.
Our students will demonstrate:
- critical thinking and the ability to use their core knowledge in the application and integration of their learned skills.
- effective communication through expression and sharing of ideas in various forms.
- production of quality work which reflects creativity, excellence, perseverance, and the use of technology.
- working collaboratively in groups and using effective management and social skills.
- developing good character through self-reflection, attitudes, and habits that are beneficial to themselves and the community.
Our school community encourages, promotes and models the following as an integral part of our educational program:
- Respect and compassion towards one’s own culture and other cultures, and the environment
- A joy for learning, and a realization that learning is a lifelong process.
Students shall complete all internal examinations and standardized examinations (e.g. PSAT, SAT I, SAT II), if required, to be eligible for graduation.